Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Coming Back to Life

I looked at my blog today with horror as I realized it's been almost three months since I've written.  Life's been a little nuts since the first of the year.  Many of you have sent kind words, warm thoughts, and encouragement my way, and it has taken hold.  So here's a quick recap:

I moved, and then sliced my hand open.  Then off to starting a new job.  Next, a really strange schedule.  Then, sadly, I lost my mother.  That set me reeling.  And through all of it I had a very hard time knitting.

My charity hat knitting is behind right now, as I haven't made a hat for April.  I'll get back on the horse and get it done.  I hope you've all been keeping your commitments to knit for those in need.  Share pics!  We'd all love to see.

It's nice to come back to the cozy world of knitting.  I'd like to stay here for awhile.  Thanks for keeping my spot warm!

Elisabeth

 

1 comment:

f1bercat said...

It's great to have you back. I am so sorry about your mother. My heart goes out to you and your family.