Friday, January 25, 2013

Late January Update

Hello, Friends!

I've moved, and am settling in to the new place.  I'm also changing my day-job, and my schedule is a little odd.  And on top of those things, I injured my right hand in a cooking accident making it very difficult to type and impossible to knit.  I'll be back in the saddle again soon, and apologize for my absence.

In the meantime, the charity hat knitting is going well, and the Ravelry group has made and donated 30+ hats so far (that they've shown us)!  Woo hoo!  I finished one this month amid the chaos, and hope to do better next month. 

My daughter is doing much better, and by extension, our entire family is enjoying the peace.  Thanks for all the good wishes. 

Enjoy your fibers, and I'll be happy to share your comments and pics.  We'll talk soon!

1 comment:

Dorothy said...

Ouch! I hope your hand heals quickly and that you're enjoying your new day job!