Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Creativ Festival, Toronto Ont


When most people picture Toronto Ontario, one of the first things they think of is the unique skyline, punctuated with the CN tower.  The photo at right is the tower reflected in the building around the corner from my hotel.  My DH took the photo in a rare moment of sun peeking through the clouds.  The watery effect created by the glass suits the weather in general pretty well.

 

The photo below of me walking in the rain sums up how I spent a fair amount of time when I wasn't in class.  I carry a lot of teaching supplies with me, but some of that is luggage.
 
There's a photo of one of the many 8 foot posters advertising the festival.  It was necessary because the festival occupied 2 floors and approximately 30 rooms. Very cheerful!
 
The last shot is of me teaching a colorwork class.  Thanks to Cascade Yarns for the yarn support, and to all my wonderful students for a great weekend!

 




No comments: